20170117

My Reply to '' Chanpreet, may I know why do you want to help traders ? ”

....I need you to pay attention to this email.

Recently, one of my subscribers asked me:

“ Chanpreet, may I know why do you want to help traders ?

The reason is simple...

I want to make a difference.

I want to make this world a better place.

I want to know that somewhere out there, there’s a trader whom I’ve never met before, who has benefited from my sharing. This allows him to be financially stronger and has the ability to pay it forward (which makes this world a better place)

I hope this make sense to you :-)

Today I shared SRF Trade [ Recall here ] within moments of opening the buy trade as triggered and the stock moved from 1643 to 1705 !

It was as if there was a GOD HAND to push the prices up, I say it was the power of our F1P (Feed One Poor) Initiative.

Read below carefully the email from traders from all over the GLOBE sent us after booking Profits in SRF TRADE :



** Click here to Enlarge. [ Respected Shri Chanpreetji..Today it was my third trade after joining THE SOKHI TEAM. I made a cool Rs. 17,500 profits in SRF. Thank you very much. May GOD bless you and your family. I am joining you as LIFE MEMBER...Thanks and Regards...Venkatesh Shanbhag...0944908XXXX ]


** Click here to Enlarge. [ Booked 40000 profit trading 2 lots of SRF futures buy at 1653 sold at 1693 ]


** Click here to Enlarge. [ Name sacks there is a millionaire club but I hope money tree make me a true millionaire 20000 profits on SRF ! THANKS..MADHANAGOPAL CHENNAI ]


** Click here to Enlarge. [ Dear Sokhi Sir..I was lucky My Trade Execute at 1650 and I cut at 1697..24000+ Profit Booked Sir..A Big Big Very Big Salute to You Sir..Thank you..Love You ]



** Click here to Enlarge. [ Booked at 1699. 14000 neat profit . Thanks sokhiji..A guidance: you give spot prices. But if there is big difference in spot and future prices , how to calculate entry levels in futures. ]


** Click here to Enlarge. [ Wowww balelale 15k plus profit in SRF..Thank you Sir thank you so much ...Sent from Yahoo Mail on Edge 7 plus ]


** Click here to Enlarge. [ Balle Balle sir, Booked handsome profit of 12500 in SRF. Hats of to you and thank you once again. ]


** Click here to Enlarge. [ Hi Chanpreet, Today was my first trade in F1P. Previously I was not able to enter as the entry price flashed by too quickly, Today I placed the buy and sell order and could make Rs. 10,000/- thanks to your teams hard work and the grace of GOD...Many more to come...Regards, Vicky ]


** Click here to Enlarge. [ Hi team..God bless you..Made profit of 8k delayed entry..Thank you..Sent from my iPhone ]


** Click here to Enlarge. [ Thanks Sokhi Team, I made a profit of Rs 8000...God bless you and your team...Regards..Awadhesh ]

I know if I give enough, others will be influenced by what I do. In return, they will give back too. And together, we make this world a better place.
So, if you’re still reading this right now, there’s one thing I ask of you.
If you can give, GIVE.
If you can share, SHARE.
If you can love, LOVE.
Together, we can make a difference.

Your friend,

Chanpreet Singh “making this world a better place”
** See how SOKHI TEAM Real Traders Made Money in Positional Trade in EXIDE IND Futs ==> [ PART 1 ] [ PART 2 ]


INVITE YOU to join our SOKHI TEAM from this Series to trade under our Guidance..You can now make your payment Online through Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Online Banking to be a Part of SOKHI TEAM :

Rs 10,500 for 3 months - ( Click Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )
Rs 15,000 for 6 months - ( Click Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )
Rs 22,000 for 12 months - ( Click Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )
Rs 38,000 for Life-Time (One Time Payment No Renewals) - ( Click Here - to make the Payment through Credits / Debit Card or Netbanking )

If you want to know more about our trading style listen to these testimonials ==> 

IMP : Our Youtube Channel now has over 4,650+ subscribers - Make sure you subscribe now [ Click here ] !

No comments:

Post a Comment